Quiz: Can You Pass This Advanced Grammar Quiz For A 150 IQ?

Do you have a genius IQ?

90% of people fail to answer the questions correctly. Prove you’re not in the other 10%.
Take the quiz to find out if you are a grammar genius, or if grammar is not your thing.
READ MORE: The first animal you see reveals your personality

READ MORE: The first word you see will reveal your subconscious personality

Written by Fact Factories

1 thought on “Quiz: Can You Pass This Advanced Grammar Quiz For A 150 IQ?”

  1. number 10 should be ‘are’ not ‘is’; and, number 4 is a rare exception of the verb form of effect, but you got me. nicely done.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.